Jump to Main Content
- Farley, John, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Vaccine 2018 v.36 no.22 pp. 3180-3189
- Neisseria meningitidis; antigens; clinical trials; commercialization; manufacturing; meningitis; models; process monitoring; serotypes; therapeutics; vaccines; United States
- ... The phrase “Process is the Product” is often applied to biologics, including multicomponent vaccines composed of complex components that evade complete characterization. Vaccine production processes must be defined and locked early in the development cycle to ensure consistent quality of the vaccine throughout scale-up, clinical studies, and commercialization. This approach of front-loading the de ...
- Farley, John P., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 2013 v.426 pp. 70-97
- air; capillarity; colloids; drainage; equations; foams; prediction
- ... An aqueous foam drains interstitial liquid as it fills a container after an induction period. We obtain solutions of quasi-steady and volume-averaged conservation equations containing the moving foam front to describe the induction period and the subsequent drainage, respectively. The quasi-steady theory predicts that the induction period increases with decreasing foam injection velocity. After th ...