Jump to Main Content
- Fatemi, Nayeralsadat, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2019 v.9 no.7 pp. 255
- adverse effects; chickens; chromatin; fluorometry; gene dosage; gene expression regulation; loci; mice; progeny; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; transgenes; transgenic animals; zygote
- ... Differential expression of transgenes in transgenic animals is one of the main drawbacks of pronuclear injection. To overwhelm this issue, the genetic constructs are equipped with insulators. In this study, the consensus of exerting chicken hypersensitive site-4 (cHS4) insulator was examined on the shield of phosphoglycerate kinase-1 (Pgk-1) promoter from the surrounding chromatin in transgenic mi ...
- Fatemi, Nayeralsadat, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Molecular biotechnology 2017 v.59 no.11-12 pp. 490-498
- Chinese hamsters; Western blotting; biopharmaceuticals; biotechnology; cell lines; culture media; dihydrofolate reductase; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; follicle-stimulating hormone; gene amplification; gene expression; humans; messenger RNA; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction
- ... Production of recombinant pharmaceutical proteins has made a great contribution to modern biotechnology. At present, quick advances in protein expression lead to the enhancement of product quantity and quality as well as reduction in timescale processing. In the current study, we assessed the expression level of recombinant human follicle-stimulating hormone (rhFSH) in adherent and suspension Chin ...
- Fatemi, Nayeralsadat, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- Transgenic research 2013 v.22 no.1 pp. 131-142
- beta-casein; coagulation; dairy farming; dairy protein; fibroblasts; goat milk; goats; humans; mammary glands; milk; recombinant proteins; sequence analysis; transgenes; whey
- ... There are growing numbers of recombinant proteins that have been expressed in milk. Thus one can consider the placement of any gene of interest under the control of the regulatory elements of a milk protein gene in a dairy farm animal. Among the transgene introducing techniques, only nuclear transfer (NT) allows 100 % efficiency and bypasses the mosaicism associated with counterpart techniques. In ...