Jump to Main Content
- Fazly Bazzaz, B.S., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Letters in applied microbiology 2018 v.66 no.6 pp. 506-513
- Candida albicans; Pseudomonas aeruginosa; Salmonella Typhi; Staphylococcus aureus; Syzygium aromaticum; animal pathogens; antibiotic resistance; antimicrobial properties; differential scanning calorimetry; drugs; encapsulation; essential oils; homogenization; image analysis; lipids; minimum inhibitory concentration; nanoparticles; oils; particle size; storage temperature; thermal properties; transmission electron microscopy; zeta potential
- ... In this study, solid lipid nanoparticles containing Eugenia caryophyllata essential oil (SLN‐EO) were prepared by high‐shear homogenization and ultrasound methods, and used to eradicate pathogens. SLN formulations were evaluated for their size, zeta potential and encapsulation efficacy (EE). The morphological and thermal properties of the formulations were analysed by transmission electron microsc ...
- Fazly Bazzaz, B.S., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Pharmaceutical biology 2001 v.39 no.5 pp. 388-390
- Platycladus orientalis; medicinal properties; essential oils; leaves; plant extracts; branches; antimicrobial properties; Bacillus subtilis; Candida albicans; Escherichia coli; Staphylococcus aureus; alpha-pinene; sabinene; limonene; chemical composition; flavonoids; tannins; alkaloids; saponins; volatile compounds; chemical constituents of plants; Iran