Jump to Main Content
- Fei, Wenbo, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- International journal of biological macromolecules 2018 v.119 pp. 70-78
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Parthenocissus tricuspidata; anion exchange chromatography; antioxidant activity; arabinose; butylated hydroxytoluene; chemical structure; galactose; gel chromatography; glucuronic acid; hydroxyl radicals; mannose; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polysaccharides; stems; superoxide anion; xylose
- ... Four polysaccharides, PTP–1, PTP–2, PTP–3 and PTP–4, were obtained from the water extraction of the stems of P. tricuspidata by anion exchange chromatography and gel filtration. The antioxidant activities of four PTPs were investigated, exhibiting different antioxidant activities, in which PTP−4 performed noticeable, with strong superoxide radical activity (comparable to BHT), high DPPH radical ac ...
- Fei, Wenbo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Remote sensing letters 2017 v.8 no.10 pp. 927-936
- covariance; data collection; remote sensing
- ... The selection of statistically homogeneous pixels (SHPs) has a great significance in interferometric applications. The essence of the measurement of statistical homogeneity lies in the assessment of the degree of similarity between two pixels. Various amplitude-based strategies have been proposed for selecting SHPs. However, the detection rates of these methods are usually unsatisfactory in the ca ...