Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Kuaile, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Water resources management 2019 v.33 no.3 pp. 1203-1215
- algorithms; experts; models; prediction; regression analysis; runoff; uncertainty; Yangtze River
- ... The uncertainty research of hydrological forecast attracts the attention of a host of hydrological experts. Prediction Interval (PI) is a convinced method that can ensure the forecasting accuracy meanwhile take uncertainty range into consideration. While the existed Prediction Interval methods need algorithm optimization and are susceptible to local optima, so it is particularly urgent to provide ...
- Feng, Kuaile, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Water resources management 2017 v.31 no.3 pp. 961-977
- basins; floods; hydrologic models; normal distribution; parameter uncertainty; prediction; probabilistic models; rain; runoff
- ... Bayesian forecasting system (BFS) is widely applied to the hydrological forecast. Hydrological forecast processor (HUP), a key part of the Bayesian probability prediction, is conducted at the assumption that the rainfall is certain, which can simultaneously quantify the uncertainty of hydrological model and parameter. In the HUP, the runoff is usually assumed to obey Logweibull distribution or Nor ...