Jump to Main Content
- Feng, Yu-Bin, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.504 no.4 pp. 843-850
- RNA; adjuvants; cartilage; chondrocytes; enzymes; ion channels; necroptosis; protein phosphorylation; rats; rheumatoid arthritis; therapeutics
- ... Necroptosis, a necrotic cell death pathway regulated by receptor interacting protein (RIP) 1 and 3, plays a key role in pathophysiological processes, including rheumatoid arthritis (RA). However, whether necroptosis is involved in RA articular cartilage damage processes remain unclear. The aim of present study was to investigate the dynamic changes in arthritic chondrocyte necroptosis and the effe ...
- Feng, Yu-Bin, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biochemical and biophysical research communications 2018 v.503 no.3 pp. 2033-2039
- carcinoma; cell cycle; cell differentiation; cell lines; cell proliferation; chrysin; leukemia; neoplasm cells; retinoic acid
- ... 4-Amino-2-Trifluoromethyl-Phenyl Retinate (ATPR), an all-trans retinoic acid (ATRA) derivative, possesses the ability to relief several carcinoma. Here, we explored the potential molecular mechanism of eukaryotic translation initiation factor 6 (eIF6) in ATPR-induced leukemia cell differentiation. Our research showed that ATPR could inhibit cell proliferation and promote cell differentiation in se ...