Jump to Main Content
- Ferenczi Vaňová, Alexandra, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- European countryside 2016 v.8 no.2 pp. 98-108
- European Union; accounting; agricultural land; business enterprises; databases; primary productivity; property tax; rural areas; rural development; statistical analysis; surveys; Slovakia
- ... The article is focused on the consideration between the agricultural land acreage and the amount of land tax in the selected sample of companies of agricultural primary production in the Slovak Republic within the period from 2010 to 2014 based on the data from departmental database of enterprises with primary agricultural production drawn from the factsheets of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural D ...
- Ferenczi Vaňová, Alexandra, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Acta regionalia et environmentalica 2015 v.11 no.2 pp. 71-75
- European Union; accounting; assets; databases; government and administration; laws and regulations; public finance; public sector; Slovakia
- ... The role of public administration accounting is to secure a database of relevant information essential for the management of public finances and need for presenting of operations results of our country within the European Union (EU). The accounting of public administration entities should provide a true and fair view on the assets and liabilities, as well as the financial situation and the use of ...