Jump to Main Content
- Finiuk, Nataliya, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.174 pp. 393-400
- antibacterial properties; biopolymers; colloids; electrostatic interactions; gene transfer; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lysozyme; mammals; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; micelles; plasmids; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Colloidal-chemical characteristics of block/branched cationic and non-ionic polyamphiphiles containing poly(fluorine-alkyl methacrylate) (poly(FMA)) block and their intermolecular complexes with biopolymers were studied. The dependences of their surface activity and micelle size on the length of hydrophobic and hydrophilic blocks, as well as the length of side fluorine-alkyl branches were establis ...
- Finiuk, Nataliya, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Plant cell, tissue, and organ culture 2017 v.131 no.1 pp. 27-39
- Allium cepa; Ceratodon purpureus; Nicotiana tabacum; agarose; biotechnology; cytotoxicity; electrophoresis; gels; gene transfer; genes; genetic engineering; models; mosses and liverworts; plasmids; polymers; protoplasts
- ... Development of modern agriculture and biotechnology is closely connected with the use of novel and effective genetic engineering methods. Presently, non-viral nanoparticle-mediated plant transformation methods gain more attention because of their stability, safety, and convenience of performance. In this work, new polymeric dimethylaminoethyl metacrylate (DMAEM)-based polymers were synthesized and ...