Jump to Main Content
- Fisher, Carole, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Phytotherapy research 2018 v.32 no.3 pp. 531-541
- Vitex agnus-castus; cost effectiveness; direct contact; health services; herbal medicines; herbs; physicians; questionnaires; women
- ... To explore the prevalence with which Australian Western herbalists treat menstrual problems and their related treatment, experiences, perceptions, and interreferral practices with other health practitioners. Members of the Practitioner Research and Collaboration Initiative practice‐based research network identifying as Western Herbalists (WHs) completed a specifically developed, online questionnai ...
- Fisher, Carole, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- BMC complementary and alternative medicine 2016 v.16 no.1 pp. 129
- Australians; Oriental traditional medicine; alternative medicine; cross-sectional studies; hemorrhage; herbal medicines; longitudinal studies; massage; minerals; oils; pain; quality of life; vitamins; women
- ... BACKGROUND: To assess the prevalence of cyclic perimenstrual pain and discomfort and to detail the pattern of complementary and alternative (CAM) use adopted by women for the treatment of these symptoms. METHODS: Data from the 2012 national Australian Longitudinal Study of Women’s Health (ALSWH) cross-sectional survey of 7427 women aged 34–39 years were analysed to estimate the prevalence of endom ...
- PubMed Central: