Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: faten?
- Flaten, Trond P., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 703-711
- average daily intake; bitumen; corrosion; dust; emissions; humans; leaching; metals; methylation; particulates; pollution; rubber; summer; tires; trace elements; traffic; triazoles; urban areas; Norway; Scandinavia
- ... Road traffic emissions are known to contribute heavily to the pollution in urban environments. The aim of this study was to establish specific traffic pollution markers in an urban road setting based on the occurrence profiles of benzotriazoles, benzothiazoles and trace elements in road dust and relevant matrices, including airborne particulate matter and core asphalt. Benzotriazoles and benzothia ...
- Flaten, Trond P., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2017 v.220 pp. 328-336
- Scophthalmus maximus; androstenedione; bile; bioavailability; estrone; females; gills; juveniles; kidneys; liver; males; muscles; nanoparticles; nanosilver; seawater; silver; steroid hormones; stomach; synergism; tissue distribution; tissues; turbot; vitellogenin
- ... Combined exposure to engineered nanoparticles (ENPs) and anthropogenic contaminants can lead to changes in bioavailability, uptake and thus effects of both groups of contaminants. In this study we investigated effects of single and combined exposures of silver (Ag) nanoparticles (AgNPs) and the synthetic hormone 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2) on tissue uptake of both contaminants in juvenile turbot (S ...