Jump to Main Content
- Flores, Crescencio Rodríguez, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental pollution 2011 v.159 no.10 pp. 2387-2392
- DNA; DNA methylation; arsenic; biomarkers; cobalt; copper; earthworms; epigenetics; indicator species; lead; manganese; mercury; risk; selenium; soil; zinc
- ... In this work, possible relationships between global DNA methylation and metal/metalloid concentrations in earthworms have been explored. Direct correlation was observed between soil and tissue As, Se, Sb, Zn, Cu, Mn, Ag, Co, Hg, Pb (p<0.05). Speciation results obtained for As and Hg hint at the capability of earthworms for conversion of inorganic element forms present in soil to methylated species ...
- Flores, Crescencio Rodríguez, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- European food research & technology 2009 v.228 no.6 pp. 951-958
- Agave; acids; copper; ethanol; high performance liquid chromatography; mass spectrometry; mercury; models; molybdenum; principal component analysis; thorium
- ... In this work, inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry determination of Ag, As, Ba, Cd, Co, Cr, Cu, Hg, Mn, Mo, Ni, Pb, Sb, Se, Tl, V, Zn, Th and U in commercial tequila has been accomplished. The samples were tenfold diluted (1% HNO₃), ethanol (4% v/v) was added to multi-element calibration solutions and possible spectral interferences were controlled by the use of collision/reaction cell tec ...