Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: frago?
- Fragio, Cristina, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Veterinary research communications 2018 v.42 no.1 pp. 29-38
- adipose tissue; adults; blood serum; bone marrow; carbon dioxide; dogs; gene expression; genes; medicine; metalloproteinases; omentum; ovariectomy; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; secretion; stem cell factor; stem cells; veterinary medicine
- ... Adult Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSC) are cells that can be defined as multipotent cells able to differentiate into diverse lineages, under appropriate conditions. These cells have been widely used in regenerative medicine, both in preclinical and clinical settings. Initially discovered in bone marrow, MSC can now be isolated from a wide spectrum of adult and foetal tissues. Studies to evaluate the t ...
- Fragío, Cristina, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Parasites & vectors 2018 v.11 no.1 pp. 185
- Lagomorpha; Leishmania infantum; Phlebotomus perniciosus; Pongo pygmaeus; allopurinol; amastigotes; anemia; blood; bone marrow; carnivores; endangered species; females; fluorescent antibody technique; habitats; hares; humans; hypoalbuminemia; leishmaniasis; macrophages; males; microscopy; neutropenia; pericardial effusion; polymerase chain reaction; rabbits; rodents; serology; splenomegaly; transaminases; weight loss; wild animals; Spain
- ... BACKGROUND: Some wild animals have been recognized as potential reservoirs of Leishmania infantum infection (e.g. carnivores, lagomorphs, rodents, etc.). Leishmania infantum was also identified infecting humans and lagomorphs (i.e. hares and rabbits) over the period of 2009–2016, with the latter acting as the main reservoirs involved in the human leishmaniosis outbreak in Madrid. RESULTS: Two case ...
- PubMed Central: