Jump to Main Content
- Frenzel, Thomas, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical and bioanalytical chemistry 2018 v.410 no.22 pp. 5431-5438
- carboxylic acids; chicken eggs; eggs; lipid content; milk; pH; pesticides; solid phase extraction; water activity
- ... The Ultra turrax® tube drive, already successfully applied for the extraction of plant materials, has also proved to be suitable for the analysis of pesticides in eggs and milk. In comparison to the matrix solid-phase dispersion (MSPD), the extraction is less time-consuming at excellent extraction efficiency. Further advantages are the flexibility of the extraction conditions with respect to the p ...
- Frenzel, Thomas, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of chromatography 2015 v.1403 pp. 1-20
- European Union; acetonitrile; chicken eggs; cream; cyclohexanes; ethyl acetate; gel chromatography; lipids; liquids; methanol; organophosphorus compounds; pesticide residues; pesticides; polychlorinated biphenyls; poultry meat; pyrethrins; quality control; silica; solid phase extraction; solvents; tandem mass spectrometry; thin layer chromatography; triazoles
- ... A sample preparation method was developed for the analysis of chicken eggs to determine 97 GC and 81 LC amenable residues, including organophosphates, organochlorines, pyrethroids, triazoles, carboxyl-containing compounds, and the indicator PCBs. Hereby, considerations were given to the recoveries of the analytes, the method's suitability for routine analysis, and the assessment of the clean-up ef ...