Jump to Main Content
- Fukazawa, Mitsue, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant journal 2008 v.56 no.6 pp. 1058-1065
- Arabidopsis thaliana; DNA microarrays; chromosome mapping; chromosomes; hybridization; microarray technology; mutants; mutation; nucleotide sequences; oligonucleotides; polymerase chain reaction
- ... We have designed a novel tiling array, AtMap1, for genomic deletion mapping. AtMap1 is a 60-mer oligonucleotide microarray consisting of 42 497 data probes designed from the genomic sequence of Arabidopsis thaliana Col-0. The average probe interval is 2.8 kb. The performance of the AtMap1 array was assessed using the deletion mutants mag2-2, rot3-1 and zig-2. Eight of the probes showed threefold l ...
- Fukazawa, Mitsue, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Plant & cell physiology 2008 v.49 no.9 pp. 1272-1282
- Arabidopsis thaliana; RNA interference; biosynthesis; gene expression; genes; microarray technology; mutants; peroxisomes; quantitative analysis; recombinant proteins; roots; spermidine; spermine; stress response; transfer DNA; water stress
- ... We characterized three Arabidopsis polyamine oxidase genes, AtPAO2, AtPAO3 and AtPAO4. Transient expression of these genes as monomeric red fluorescent protein fusion proteins in Arabidopsis root cells revealed that all are peroxisomal proteins. Quantitative analysis of their transcripts in various organs suggested that AtPAO4 is the major isoform in root peroxisomes. Analysis of recombinant AtPAO ...