Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: nadir?
- G. Bedoya Nader, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2020 v.30 pp. 1-6
- French Bulldog; albumins; aorta; cost effectiveness; dogs; image analysis; males; patent ductus arteriosus; polycythemia; scintigraphy
- ... A 27-month-old male neutered French bulldog that was originally diagnosed with tricuspid valve dysplasia and a bidirectional shunting patent foramen ovale was evaluated for progressive polycythemia and exertional cyanosis. There was a high clinical suspicion for a right-to-left shunting patent ductus arteriosus, but given the presence of agitated saline within the left atrium, left ventricle, asce ...
- G. Bedoya Nader, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2017 v.19 no.1 pp. 95-98
- barium; case studies; dogs; electrocardiography; exercise; pylorus; surgery; vomiting
- ... A 10-year old Lhasa Apso dog was presented for an acute history of exercise intolerance and hind limb weakness. High grade second degree atrioventricular block with an atrial rate of 200 beats per minute, ventricular rate of 40 beats per minute and an intermittent ventricular escape rhythm, was diagnosed on electrocardiograph. A transdiaphragmatic, unipolar, epicardial pacemaker was implanted with ...