Jump to Main Content
- Svetlana G. Yakubova, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy & fuels 2021 v.35 no.19 pp. 15684-15694
- asphaltenes; byproducts; comparative study; energy; ethylene; kerosene; oils; petroleum
- ... The byproduct of ethylene tar has a high content of mono-, bi-, and polycyclic aromatic compounds, as well as cycloalkenes, including aromatic cycloalkenes. This paper evaluates the prospects of using ethylene tar as an additive in the visbreaking process of vacuum residue. A series of experiments on visbreaking of vacuum residue with additives of various refinery streams and ethylene tar were per ...
- G. Yakubova, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Applied Radiation and Isotopes 2014 v.96 no. pp. 139-147
- calibration; carbon; isotopes; soil; spectroscopy
- ... Neutron induced gamma spectra analysis (NGA) provides a means of measuring carbon in large soil volumes without destructive sampling. Calibration of the NGA system must account for system back- ground and the interference of other nuclei on the carbon peak at 4.43 MeV. Accounting for these factors produced measurements in agreement with theoretical considerations. The continuous NGA mode was twice ...