Jump to Main Content
- Gaballa, Heba, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Biomacromolecules 2019 v.20 no.2 pp. 871-881
- composite polymers; glucose; insulin; light scattering; micelles; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; polymerization; transmission electron microscopy; ultraviolet-visible spectroscopy
- ... In the present study, glucose-responsive polymeric complex micelles based on the complexation of phenylboronic-acid-based (PBA-based) block copolymer and diol-functionalized polymers are reported. The phenylboronic-acid- and diol-based block copolymers were successfully synthesized in only two reaction steps using reversible addition–fragmentation chain-transfer (RAFT) polymerization and postpolym ...
- Gaballa, Heba, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Journal of polymer science 2019 v.57 no.3 pp. 422-431
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; aqueous solutions; composite polymers; encapsulation; gel chromatography; glucose; hydrophobicity; insulin; micelles; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; pH; phenylboronic acids; polymerization
- ... Glucose responsive block copolymer featuring boronic acid as a glucose responsive moiety and glycine are reported. The first block is polymerized through reversible addition–fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) polymerization and the resulting poly(N‐acryloylmorpholine)₁₁₃ (PAcM) is employed as a macro‐chain transfer agent for chain extension with pentafluorophenyl acrylate (PFPA) yielding a well‐d ...