Jump to Main Content
- Gai, Chunyan, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2017 v.80 no.1 pp. 19-29
- Sigesbeckia; X-ray diffraction; aerial parts; breast neoplasms; chemokines; diterpenoids; epithelium; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... Two strobane diterpenoids, strobols A (1) and B (2), 15 new pimarane diterpenoids (3–6 and 8–18), and the known compounds kirenol (19), darutigenol (20), and ent-2β,15,16,19-tetrahydroxypimar-8(14)-ene (7) were isolated from the aerial parts of Siegesbeckia pubescens Makino. The structures of the new compounds were established based on the interpretation of HRESIMS and NMR analysis. The configurat ...
- Gai, Chunyan, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of natural products 2015 v.78 no.4 pp. 630-638
- Teucrium; alpha-glucosidase; circular dichroism spectroscopy; cytotoxicity; diterpenoids; humans; neoplasms; sesquiterpenoid lactones; spectral analysis; stereoisomers
- ... A new abietane diterpenoid, teuvisone (2), a pair of new dimeric abietane diterpenoid stereoisomers, biteuvisones A (3) and B (4), and three new sesquiterpenoid lactones, teuvislactones A–C (6, 7, and 10), were isolated from the whole plants of Teucrium viscidum, along with four known terpenoids (1, 5, 8, and 9). The structures of the new compounds were elucidated by spectroscopic analysis, and th ...