Jump to Main Content
- Galdino, Wendell Venicio de Araujo, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Waste management 2018 v.72 pp. 265-273
- Eucalyptus benthamii; Eucalyptus dunnii; Pinus elliottii; activation energy; equations; models; pyrolysis; reforestation; waste management; waste wood
- ... The objective of this study was to evaluate the kinetic parameters of pyrolysis of waste wood from reforestation: Eucalyptus benthamii (EB), Eucalyptus dunnii (ED) and Pinus elliottii (PN). The kinetic study was performed using the Friedman, Flynn-Wall-Ozawa (FWO), Kissinger-Akahira-Sunose (KAS), Starink, and Vyazovkin methods from the experimental data at four heating rates (5, 10, 20 and 30 °C m ...
- Galdino, Wendell Venicio de Araujo, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Environmental science and pollution research international 2018 v.25 no.22 pp. 21420-21429
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; ambient temperature; biochar; climate change; combustion; kinetics; oxidants; physicochemical properties; pistachios; proximate composition; renewable energy sources; scanning electron microscopy; thermogravimetry; wastes
- ... The study of different renewable energy sources has been intensifying due to the current climate changes; therefore, the present work had the objective to characterize physicochemically the pistachio shell waste and evaluate kinetic parameters of its combustion. The pistachio shell was characterized through proximate analysis, ultimate analysis, SEM, and FTIR. The thermal and kinetic behaviors wer ...