Jump to Main Content
- Ganzorig, Khuukhenbaatar, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Animal science journal = 2018 v.89 no.1 pp. 167-175
- Addax nasomaculatus; colostrum; cows; goats; lactose; milk; sheep
- ... Mammalian milk/colostrum usually contains milk oligosaccharides along with the predominant lactose. Although milk oligosaccharides of a variety of Bovidae species including cow, sheep and goat have been characterized, those of the addax, an Antelopinae species of the Bovidae, have not as yet been clarified. In this study, several sialyl oligosaccharides were purified from a sample of addax colostr ...
- Ganzorig, Khuukhenbaatar, et al. Show all 18 Authors
- PLoS ONE 2012 v.7 no.9
- Influenza A virus; avian influenza; feces; lakes; migratory behavior; monitoring; outbreak investigation; spring; water birds; wild birds; China; Mongolia
- ... Mongolia combines a near absence of domestic poultry, with an abundance of migratory waterbirds, to create an ideal location to study the epidemiology of highly pathogenic avian influenza virus (HPAIV) in a purely wild bird system. Here we present the findings of active and passive surveillance for HPAIV subtype H5N1 in Mongolia from 2005–2011, together with the results of five outbreak investigat ...
- PubMed Central: