Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Jianbang, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2017 v.506 pp. 493-503
- hydrophilicity; micelles; molecular dynamics; pH; rhamnolipids; solvents
- ... Dissipative particle dynamics (DPD) simulation has been used to study the effect of pH on the morphology transition of micelles assembled by monorhamnolipids (monoRLs). Results show that micellar structures and transition modes with increasing mass concentrations are multiform due to the changeable hydrophilicity of pH-responsive beads at different pH levels. Various chaotic multilayer aggregation ...
- Gao, Jianbang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Langmuir 2017 v.33 no.29 pp. 7288-7297
- composite polymers; crosslinking; hydrophobicity; pH; permeability; polyethylene glycol; surfactants
- ... Using dissipative particle dynamics simulation, we probe the tunable permeability of cross-linked microcapsules made from pH-sensitive diblock copolymers poly(ethylene oxide)-b-poly(N,N-diethylamino-2-ethyl methacrylate) (PEO-b-PDEAEMA). We first examine the self-assembly of non-cross-linked microcapsules and their pH-responsive collapse and then explore the effects of cross-linking and block inte ...