Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: zejun?
- Gao, Zekun, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2019 v.538 pp. 709-719
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; air; alkalinity; benzaldehyde; benzyl alcohol; catalysts; catalytic activity; ceric oxide; dopamine; energy-dispersive X-ray analysis; glucose; imines; iron oxides; magnetic materials; magnetism; microparticles; nanoparticles; nitrogen; oxidation; synthesis; temperature; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Four types of core-shell materials with magnetic Fe3O4 microparticles as the core were prepared through different approaches using dopamine, glucose, tetrabutyl orthotitanate (TBOT), and tetraethyl orthosilicate (TEOS) as the shell precursor, respectively. CeO2 nanoparticles (NPs) was successfully immobilized onto these supports to fabricate efficient catalysts for the tandem catalytic synthesis o ...
- Gao, Zekun, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of catalysis 2019 v.371 pp. 161-174
- air; aniline; benzyl alcohol; catalysts; catalytic activity; ceric oxide; coprecipitation; ferric oxide; imines; synergism; synthesis; temperature
- ... CeO2 based catalysts have been investigated in various catalytic reactions due to its unique reversible Ce3+/Ce4+ redox pair and physicochemical property, but its poor cycle efficiency and low reservoir limit its wide application in the fine chemicals industry. In this work, a novel amorphous Fe2O3 modified CeO2 catalytic system was developed by a facile co-precipitation method. The as-prepared sa ...