Jump to Main Content
- Ge, Panwei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2019 v.130 pp. 299-306
- allergens; biocompatibility; biosensors; casein; composite materials; dose response; electrical conductivity; electrochemistry; food safety; gelatin; graphene; leukemia; mast cells; milk; nanofibers; paper; point-of-care testing; rapid methods; rats
- ... Developing low-cost, portable and simple analysis tools is of vital importance for food safety point-of-care testing. Therefore, herein, a new low-cost, simple to fabricate, disposable, electrochemical mast cell-based paper sensor is proposed and developed to sensitively determine the major milk allergen casein. Then, a graphene (GN)/carbon nanofiber (CN)/ Gelatin methacryloyl (GelMA) composite ma ...
- Ge, Panwei, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Biosensors & bioelectronics 2017
- Lactobacillus plantarum; antioxidant activity; biosensors; cell culture; cured meats; detection limit; electrochemistry; electrodes; gold; graphene oxide; hydrogen peroxide; macrophages; manganese dioxide; oxidative stress; rapid methods; scanning electron microscopy; screening; transmission electron microscopy
- ... The analysis of antioxidants in foodstuffs has become an active area of research, leading to the recent development of numerous methods for assessing antioxidant capacity. Here we described the fabrication and validation of a novel and simple cell-based electrochemical biosensor for this purpose. The biosensor is used to assess the antioxidant capacity of cell-free extracts from Lactobacillus plan ...