Jump to Main Content
- Ghasemzadeh, M., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of plant nutrition 2019 v.42 no.10 pp. 1125-1132
- Stevia; catalase; environmental factors; enzyme activity; peroxidase; proline; protein content; seed germination; seedling growth; seedlings; superoxide dismutase; temperature; vigor
- ... Light and temperature are among the environmental factors affecting germination of seeds and seedling growth. Therefore, this experiment was carried out to evaluate the effect of light (light, dark, and combined light and dark) and temperature (15, 20, 25, and 30 °C) treatments on seed germination indices and physiological traits of stevia. With increasing temperature to 25 °C, percentage and rate ...
- Ghasemzadeh, M. A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- RSC advances 2015 v.5 no.15 pp. 11145-11162
- adsorption; corrosion; dielectric spectroscopy; electrochemistry; sorption isotherms; steel; sulfuric acid; weight loss
- ... The inhibition of mild steel corrosion in 1.0 M sulphuric acid by pyrimidine-2-thione derivatives (4,6-diphenyl-3,4-dihydropyrimidine-2(1H)-thione (PTH); 4-(4-methylphenyl)-6-phenyl-3,4-dihydropyrimidine-2(1H)-thione (PTM) and 4-(4-methoxyphenyl)-6-phenyl-3,4-dihydropyrimidine-2(1H)-thione (PTMO)) has been investigated using weight loss and electrochemical techniques (potentiodynamic polarization ...