Jump to Main Content
- Gil-Kodaka, Patricia, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- 3 Biotech 2018 v.8 no.4 pp. 185
- Macrocystis; NAD (coenzyme); NADH dehydrogenase; NADH dehydrogenase (ubiquinone); RNA libraries; antioxidant activity; aquaporins; aspartate transaminase; gene expression regulation; gene overexpression; glutathione transferase; light harvesting complex; lipoxygenase; littoral zone; long-chain-fatty-acid-CoA ligase; macroalgae; photosynthesis; physiological response; quinones; transcriptomics; unigenes
- ... To understand the physiological responses of the brown macroalga Macrocystis integrifolia during the marine tidal cycle, two RNA libraries were prepared from algal frond samples collected in the intertidal zone (0 m depth) and subtidal zone (10 m depth). Samples collected from intertidal zone during low tide was considered as abiotic stressed (MI0), while samples collected from subtidal zone was c ...
- Gil-Kodaka, Patricia, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Diatom research 2016 v.31 no.4 pp. 331-338
- coastal water; coasts; domoic acid; environmental factors; genetic variation; scanning electron microscopy; Peru
- ... Currently, there is little information on the genus Pseudo-nitzschia in Peruvian coastal waters available and some species have been misidentified. This is the first study of Pseudo-nitzschia species found in several blooms off the central coast of Peru. The cultures obtained and identiﬁed by scanning electron microscopy revealed the presence of Pseudo-nitzschia subpacifica and P. pungens , the fi ...