Jump to Main Content
- Godley, J., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of human nutrition and dietetics 2019 v.32 no.1 pp. 72-79
- adults; celiac disease; distress; experimental design; gluten; gluten-free diet; gluten-free foods; interviews; restaurants; Alberta
- ... BACKGROUND: Coeliac disease is an autoimmune disorder triggered by the ingestion of gluten. In recent years, there has been considerable increase in the availability of gluten‐free products in North America. The present study investigated how the recent proliferation of the gluten‐free industry has affected individuals living with coeliac disease, with a primary focus on their social lives and rel ...
- Godley, J. Steve, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Copeia 2017 v.105 no.4 pp. 670-677
- Caudata; Sertoli cells; adults; epithelium; giant cells; histology; males; mitosis; renal tubules; salamanders and newts; spermatocytes; spermatogonia; spermatozoa; spermiogenesis; Florida
- ... We examined the testicular histology of 32 adult male Pseudobranchus axanthus collected at Rainey Slough (Glades County), Florida, during 1974–76. The process of spermatogenesis was evident throughout all regions of the testes and appeared to occur year-round. The testes contain numerous, spherical-to-oblong testicular lobules that vary greatly in size. Unlike all other salamanders, which exhibit ...