Jump to Main Content
- Gogoi, Dhrubajyoti, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- National Academy science letters 2015 v.38 no.6 pp. 469-473
- absorption; antineoplastic activity; binding sites; computers; cordycepin; excretion; hydrogen bonding; metabolism; mice; molecular models; mushrooms; neoplasms; screening; therapeutics; toxicity
- ... Edible mushroom based compounds are novel source of anti-cancer compounds. Present investigation aims to study the molecular interaction of potential mushroom derived compounds for their anti-cancer activity. The current work reports twenty two potential mushroom compounds based on the Molecular Docking results with binding site of mouse double minute 2 (Mdm2) homolog receptor model, over expressi ...
- Gogoi, Dhrubajyoti, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Genome announcements 2013 v.1 no.1 pp. e00104-12
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa; genes; nucleotide sequences; petroleum; polluted soils; India
- ... Here, we report the draft genome sequence of crude oil-degrading Pseudomonas aeruginosa strain N002, isolated from a crude oil-polluted soil sample from Geleky, Assam, India. Multiple genes potentially involved in crude oil degradation were identified. ...