Jump to Main Content
- González-Labrada, Erick, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Cellulose 2012 v.19 no.5 pp. 1557-1565
- cellulose; dextran; equations; hydrolysis; instrumentation; nanocrystals; rolling; viscometers; viscosity
- ... Cellulose nanocrystals (NCC) are produced through acidic hydrolysis and mechanical disintegration of cellulose. Plans to produce NCC on an industrial scale point to the need for an efficient method to characterize its suspensions. Viscosity is a bulk property that could be used for this characterization since it accurately describes the suspension and the inherent properties of the nanocrystals. O ...
- González-Labrada, Erick, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Chemical communications 2006 no.23 pp. 2471-2473
- liquid-air interface; monitoring; organic matter; ozone; ozonolysis
- ... The reaction of ozone with unsaturated organic molecules at the air–water interface of a pendant drop was followed by axisymmetric drop shape analysis (ADSA). ...