Jump to Main Content
- González-Soriano, J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Forensic science international 2019 v.298 pp. 34-38
- Aspergillus; Cannabis; Escherichia coli; adulterants; adulterated products; fruits; humans; odors; public health
- ... The aim of this study is to analyze the adulteration and contamination of cannabis resin obtained on the streets of Madrid, in order to establish whether it is suitable for human consumption. A total of 90 samples obtained through street vending in the Region of Madrid (CAM) were analyzed. Our results showed a direct relationship between the shape of the samples (acorn or ingot) and the presence o ...
- Gonzalez-Soriano, J., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2008 v.105 no.38 pp. 14615-14619
- cognition; electron microscopy; gender differences; humans; men; neocortex; women
- ... Certain cognitive functions differ in men and women, although the anatomical and functional substrates underlying these differences remain unknown. Because neocortical activity is directly related with higher brain function, numerous studies have focused on the cerebral cortex when searching for possible structural correlates of cognitive gender differences. However, there are no studies on possib ...
- PubMed Central: