Jump to Main Content
- Gonzalez Ibarra, Alan Alexander, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Chemosphere 2019 v.220 pp. 442-451
- Helianthus annuus; algorithms; alpha-linolenic acid; autoxidation; biochemical pathways; chromium; hydroponics; ionization; isomers; least squares; linoleic acid; liquid chromatography; metabolism; metabolites; metabolomics; oxylipins; roots; tandem mass spectrometry
- ... The impact of Cr(VI) in sunflower roots has been studied, focusing on the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids. Plants were grown hydroponically in the presence of 0, 1.0, 5.0 and 25 mgCr L−1. Methanolic root extracts were analyzed by capillary liquid chromatography coupled through negative electrospray ionization to a quadrupole-time of flight mass spectrometry (capHPLC-ESI-QTOF-MS). Using pa ...
- Gonzalez Ibarra, Alan Alexander, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of hazardous materials 2015 v.300 pp. 144-152
- acidification; atomic absorption spectrometry; chromium; high performance liquid chromatography; manganese; manganese sulfate; mass spectrometry; nitrogen; oxalic acid; pH; potassium; remediation
- ... Over the past few decades, reduction of hexavalent chromium (Cr(VI)) has been studied in many physicochemical contexts. In this research, we reveal the mechanism underlying the favorable effect of Mn(II) observed during Cr(VI) reduction by oxalic acid using liquid chromatography with spectrophotometric diode array detector (HPLC–DAD), nitrogen microwave plasma atomic emission spectrometry (HPLC–MP ...