Jump to Main Content
- González-Guerrero, A. B., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Analytical methods 2016 v.8 no.48 pp. 8380-8394
- analytical methods; biosensors; blood; cost effectiveness; diagnostic techniques; environmental protection; photons; point-of-care systems; urine; wastewater
- ... Portable point-of care (POC) devices for in vitro diagnostics will be a milestone for the achievement of universal healthcare and environmental protection. The main goal is to reach a rapid, user-friendly and highly sensitive portable tool which can provide immediate results in any place at any time while having a competitive cost. Integrated optical (IO) waveguide based-biosensors are the most su ...
- Gonzalez-Guerrero, A. B., et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Analytical methods 2018 v.10 no.25 pp. 3066-3073
- analytical methods; antigens; biomarkers; computer software; detectors; inflammation; instrumentation; interferometers; lab-on-a-chip technology; patients; point-of-care systems; polymers; prototypes; refractive index; silicon nitride; tuberculosis; urine
- ... We present a low-cost integrated nanophotonic lab-on-a-chip platform suitable for point-of-care (POC) biomarker analysis. The sensor chip included in the platform contains multiplexed Mach–Zehnder interferometers with an on-chip optical spectral analyser consisting of an arrayed-waveguide grating. The sensor chip is fabricated in silicon nitride material, which makes it compatible with consumer-el ...