Jump to Main Content
- Gotmark, F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Canadian journal of forest research = 2008 v.38 no.7 pp. 1807-1816
- fungi; species diversity; temperate forests; silvicultural practices; silvicultural systems; fruiting bodies; forest litter; coarse woody debris; Basidiomycota; Ascomycota; threatened species; colonizing ability; decay fungi; mycorrhizal fungi; Sweden
- ... Partial cutting is increasingly applied in European temperate oak-dominated forests for biofuel harvesting, and to counteract succession in protected stands. Effects on biodiversity of these measures need to be carefully evaluated, and species-rich but neglected taxa such as fungi should be considered. We studied the effects of partial cutting on fungal fruiting bodies on woody debris. In 21 close ...
- Gotmark, F., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Scandinavian journal of forest research 2005 v.20 no.3 pp. 223-234
- temperate forests; browsing; defoliation; natural regeneration; Quercus; mixed forests; deciduous forests; stand characteristics; landscape position; vertebrate pests; plant pests; ungulates; plant competition; leaves; spatial distribution; tree growth; stand density; Sweden