Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: gopal?
- Goyal, M., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of food science and technology 2019 v.56 no.4 pp. 1954-1965
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; absorption; citric acid; composite films; composite materials; food packaging; food-packaging materials; functional properties; gelatin; mechanical properties; mixing; modified starch; opacity; polymers; scanning electron microscopy; solubility; water content
- ... In this work, citric acid (CA) modified starch/gelatin composite films were prepared by mixing modified starch and gelatin in different proportions (1:0, 1:1, 1:4, 4:1 and 0:1). Blending of chemically modified starch with food grade CA and gelatin as second polymers were studied as a new and novel approach for fabrication of eco-friendly composite films with excellent packaging properties. Taking ...
- Goyal, M., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Veterinary immunology and immunopathology 2010 v.138 no.1-2 pp. 79-84
- cattle; bovine tuberculosis; Mycobacterium bovis; pathogenesis; disease course; cell-mediated immunity; biomarkers; interferons; interleukins; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; messenger RNA; polymerase chain reaction; lymph nodes; temporal variation
- ... Advancements in the current diagnostic and vaccination protocols employed against bovine tuberculosis rely heavily upon a sound knowledge of the bovine immunological response. Central to this is the importance of timing in the cellular immune profile and how this dynamic process evolves post-Mycobacterium bovis challenge. In the present study, we quantitatively analysed mRNA expression of interfer ...