Jump to Main Content
- Griffin, Eadaoin, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental sciences Europe 2019 v.31 no.1 pp. 17
- European Union; environmental assessment; guidelines; humans; marketing; risk assessment; stakeholders
- ... Applicants for marketing authorisation for human medicinal products in the European Union must submit an environmental risk assessment which is assessed by assessors from the national competent authorities. The EMA guideline on the environmental risk assessment of medicinal products for human use came into effect on 1 December 2006. After 12 years’ experience with the guideline, the EMA has releas ...
- Griffin, Éadaoin W., et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2011 v.104 no.5 pp. 934-941
- acute effects; adults; blood serum; cognition; exercise; hippocampus; humans; insulin-like growth factor I; males; rodents
- ... Physical activity has been reported to improve cognitive function in humans and rodents, possibly via a brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)-regulated mechanism. In this study of human subjects, we have assessed the effects of acute and chronic exercise on performance of a face–name matching task, which recruits the hippocampus and associated structures of the medial temporal lobe, and the Str ...