Jump to Main Content
- Gromovoy, Taras, et al. Show all 13 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2019 v.174 pp. 393-400
- antibacterial properties; biopolymers; colloids; electrostatic interactions; gene transfer; hydrophilicity; hydrophobicity; lysozyme; mammals; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; micelles; plasmids; transmission electron microscopy
- ... Colloidal-chemical characteristics of block/branched cationic and non-ionic polyamphiphiles containing poly(fluorine-alkyl methacrylate) (poly(FMA)) block and their intermolecular complexes with biopolymers were studied. The dependences of their surface activity and micelle size on the length of hydrophobic and hydrophilic blocks, as well as the length of side fluorine-alkyl branches were establis ...
- Gromovoy, Taras Yu., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Carbon 2013 v.53 pp. 405-408
- activated carbon; desorption; ionization; lignocellulose; mass spectrometry; phosphoric acid; polymerization; polymers; polyphosphates
- ... Laser desorption/ionization method and time-of-flight mass spectrometry (LDI-TOF) was used to reveal polyphosphates in phosphorus-containing carbons. Phosphorus-containing carbons were obtained by phosphoric acid activation of polymer and lignocellulosic precursor as well as by modification of activated carbon with H₃PO₄. LDI-TOF mass spectrometry revealed polyphosphates with degree of polymerizat ...