Jump to Main Content
- Gruber, Mathias F., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Journal of colloid and interface science 2013 v.395 pp. 58-63
- biodegradability; composite polymers; crystallization; differential scanning calorimetry; drug delivery systems; drugs; encapsulation; glass transition; hydrolysis; melting; models; pH; polylactic acid; solvents
- ... Polymers play a central role in the development of carriers for diagnostic and therapeutic agents. Especially the use of either degradable polymers or porous materials to encapsulate drug compounds in order to obtain steady drug release profiles has received much attention. We present here a proof of principle for a system combining these two encapsulation methods and consisting of a nanoporous po ...
- Gruber, Mathias
F., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Environmental Science & Technology 2015 v.49 no.16 pp. 9469-9478
- anions; biomimetics; environmental impact; food security; molecular dynamics; phosphates; phosphorus; proteins; quantum mechanics; synthetic peptides
- ... Phosphorus has long been the target of much research, but in recent years the focus has shifted from being limited only to reducing its detrimental environmental impact, to also looking at how it is linked to the global food security. Therefore, the interest in finding novel techniques for phosphorus recovery, as well as improving existing techniques, has increased. In this study we apply a hybrid ...