Jump to Main Content
- Gu, Chang-Xue, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.12 pp. 1605-1611
- catalytic activity; chemical structure; coumarins; dehydrogenation; microwave treatment; palladium; quinolones
- ... A microwave-assisted base-free intramolecular cross dehydrogenative coupling (CDC) of 3-aniline substituted coumarins and quinolinones have been developed. A broad range of indolo[2,3-c]coumarins and indolo[2,3-c]quinolinones can be easily afforded in good to high yields (up to 93%) under palladium catalysis. The method is among the most straightforward and convenient ways to access these fused po ...
- Gu, Chang-Xue, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.9 pp. 2728-2732
- carbenes; carbon; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; ligands; palladium
- ... A new palladium-catalyzed domino approach for the synthesis of attractive spirocyclic indolines and dihydrobenzofurans was developed. The reaction proceeds through a sequential intramolecular Heck spirocyclization, remote C–H activation, and diazocarbonyl carbene insertion. Various spiroindolines and spirodihydrobenzofurans containing two quartenary carbon stereocenters were readily obtained in go ...