Jump to Main Content
- Gu, W. Y., et al. Show all 4 Authors
- RSC advances 2016 v.6 no.98 pp. 95518-95526
- adsorption; catalytic activity; cell viability; coatings; cobalt; coprecipitation; cytotoxicity; hot water treatment; hydrodynamics; iron; metal ions; nanosheets; neoplasm cells; nickel; osteosarcoma; small interfering RNA; solvents; surfactants; therapeutics
- ... In this paper, we have developed a simple yet efficient method to prepare stable single-sheet MgAl-layered double hydroxide (MA-NS) suspensions without using organic solvents or surfactants. This green approach involves a fast co-precipitation with hydrothermal treatment. The average hydrodynamic diameter of mono-disperse fully-delaminated LDH nanosheets can be precisely tailored in the range of 2 ...
- Gu, W.‐Y., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Transboundary and emerging diseases 2018 v.65 no.3 pp. 874-882
- Deltacoronavirus; diarrhea; emerging diseases; enteropathogens; farms; genome; genomics; mixed infection; mortality; phylogeny; piglets; testes; vaccines; vomiting; China
- ... Porcine deltacoronavirus (PDCoV) is a recently identified coronavirus in the genus Deltacoronavirus that can cause enteric disease with clinical signs including diarrhoea, vomiting, dehydration and mortality in neonatal piglets. Although evidence of the prevalence of PDCoV in China is accumulating, little published information about Chinese PDCoV isolates is available. In this study, we investigat ...