Jump to Main Content
- Guan, Bowen, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2020 v.196 pp. 117122
- air; air flow; case studies; cost effectiveness; energy conservation; engineering; exergy; factories; heat; heat pumps; humidity; mass transfer; temperature
- ... Engineering case studies are important for providing valuable experience and reference for energy conservation in actual industrial factories with deep-dehumidification requirements. In this study, on-site measurements were conducted to reveal the performance of a liquid-desiccant deep-dehumidification system applied in a photographic film factory. The results reveal the current system has a limit ...
- Guan, Bowen, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Energy conversion and management 2019 v.192 pp. 396-411
- air; air conditioning; buildings; dehumidification; desiccants; energy efficiency; energy use and consumption; equipment; humidity; liquids
- ... Desiccant-based hybrid air-conditioning systems have recently become popular owing to a reduction in their energy consumption. In addition to the dehumidification process, regeneration is a necessary process in a hybrid system, and in all previous studies the regenerator (REG) has been separated from the liquid desiccant dehumidifier (DEH), which implies the need for a complex duct configuration a ...