Jump to Main Content
- Guillet, F., et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Biodiversity and conservation 2016 v.25 no.9 pp. 1711-1726
- biodiversity; case studies; governance; nongovernmental organizations; people; politics
- ... Environmental non-governmental organizations (ENGOs) are major operators of conservation initiatives both in the political sphere and in the field. The context within which they operate can change rapidly and dramatically. As a result, they need to plan new strategies, and do so by taking up the challenges of strategic design like any institutionalised organization. However, the specific character ...
- Guillet, F., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Journal of materials science 2008 v.43 no.6 pp. 1948-1957
- annealing; atmospheric pressure; carbon dioxide; coatings; heat treatment; melting; powders; reaction kinetics; silica; spraying; temperature; zircon; zirconium oxide
- ... Self-supported zircon (ZrSiO₄) coatings have been deposited by means of atmospheric pressure plasma spraying, a high growth rate deposition method. However, it is well known that ZrSiO₄ dissociates into ZrO₂ and SiO₂ in the high-temperature plasma torch during plasma spraying, the rapid quenching preventing reverse combination of both components into ZrSiO₄. Usually, high-temperature annealing (1, ...