Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Zihu, et al. Show all 15 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.60 pp. 103407
- active ingredients; alternative medicine; behavior disorders; gene expression; herbal medicines; herbal tea; luteolin; mitogen-activated protein kinase; pharmacology; phenolic acids; psychotherapy; rats; sequence analysis; suicide; tea (beverage)
- ... Psychiatric disorders have become the biggest cause of non-fatal health burden and are the major contributor to suicide worldwide. The currently limitations of standard psychotherapy lead to an increasing attention in complementary and alternative therapies, in particular the traditional herbal medicine. Lonicerae Japonicae Flos (LJF) is one of the most consumed herbal tea beverages for medical pu ...
- Guo, Zihu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of ethnopharmacology 2016 v.190 pp. 272-287
- active ingredients; apoptosis; biopharmaceuticals; herbal medicines; herbs; immunomodulation; keratinocytes; mechanism of action; pathogenesis; patients; pharmacology; therapeutics; traditional medicine
- ... Vitiligo is a depigmentation disorder, which results in substantial cosmetic disfigurement and poses a detriment to patients' physical as well as mental. Now the molecular pathogenesis of vitiligo still remains unclear, which leads to a daunting challenge for vitiligo therapy in modern medicine. Herbal medicines, characterized by multi-compound and multi-target, have long been shown effective in t ...