Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: gupta?
- Gupte, Jaideep, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Food policy 2019 v.82 pp. 74-83
- nutrition; politics; India
- ... This paper systematically reviews the evidence on what capacities the state requires to leverage agriculture for nutrition in fragile contexts, maintaining a focus on state in South Asia (especially India). It uses the framework of what the state ought to do (in terms of pathways), can do (in relation to parts of the enabling environment it is able to deliver) and is willing to do (addressing cons ...
- Gupte, Jaideep, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Climate and development 2018 v.10 no.2 pp. 116-133
- ecological resilience; issues and policy; politics; risk; urban planning; urban population; urbanization
- ... The aim of this paper is to analyse the emergence of the concept of ‘urban resilience’ in the literature and to assess its potentials and limitations as an element of policy planning. Using a systematic literature review covering the period 2003–2013 and a combination of techniques derived from narrative analysis, we show that diverse views of what urban resilience means and how it is best used (a ...