Jump to Main Content
- Hämeenoja, P., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Livestock science 2007 v.109 no.1-3 pp. 174-178
- intestinal microorganisms; animal growth; animal nutrition; swine feeding; experimental diets; feed supplements; plate count; feces; liveweight gain; brewers yeast; microbial detection; microbial activity; hydrolysates; nutrition research; swine
- Hämeenoja, P., et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2010 v.45 no.6 pp. 1008-1014
- ad libitum feeding; crates; energy content; estrus; high fiber diet; lactation; piglets; pregnancy rate; progesterone; reproductive performance; sow feeding; sows; weaning
- ... The effect of ad libitum (ADLIB) feeding strategy on the fertility of the group housed sow was studied in a prospective field trial during 1.5 years. All study animals farrowed under standard farrowing circumstances in crates, and they were provided with an ad libitum feeding throughout the 30‐day lactation. After weaning, animals were randomly allocated to one of the two dry sow feeding strategie ...