Jump to Main Content
- Henault, Sylvie, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Infection, genetics, and evolution 2016 v.45 pp. 165-169
- Internet; Mycobacterium bovis; genetic variation; loci; multiple-locus variable number tandem-repeat analysis; population structure; provenance; Belgium; France; Italy; Northern Ireland; Portugal; Spain
- ... The description of the population of M. bovis strains circulating in France from 1978 to 2013 has highlighted the discriminating power of the MLVA among predominant spoligotype groups. In the present study we aimed to characterize clonal groups via MLVA and to better understand the strain's population structure. MLVA was performed with eight MIRU-VNTR loci, most of them defined by the Venomyc Euro ...
- Hénault, Sylvie, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Veterinary microbiology 2009 v.137 no.1-2 pp. 156-164
- zoonoses; Brucella; brucellosis; disease detection; disease diagnosis; polymerase chain reaction; new methods; rapid methods; DNA probes; genes; transposons; ligases; molecular epidemiology; pathogen identification; validity; accuracy; phylogeny; molecular genetics
- ... Culture is considered as the reference standard assay for diagnosis of Brucella spp. in humans and animals but it is time-consuming and hazardous. In this study, we evaluated the performances of newly designed real-time PCR assays using TaqMan® probes and targeting the 3 following specific genes: (i) the insertion sequence IS711, (ii) bcsp31 and (iii) per genes for the detection of Brucella at gen ...