Jump to Main Content
- Haňáčková, Zuzana, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Mycological progress 2016 v.15 no.1 pp. 6
- Fraxinus; Hymenoscyphus; ascospores; fungi; herbaria; parasites; petioles; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; saprotrophs; stems
- ... The native European saprotrophic species Hymenoscyphus albidus seems to be replaced in the recent decade by a closely related, but invasive parasite of ash trees, H. fraxineus. Both species colonize the same niche, fallen petioles of ash leaves. In our study, we aimed at current distribution of H. fraxineus and attempted to find also H. albidus in Czechia. A revision of herbarium material based on ...
- Haňáčková, Zuzana, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Fungal ecology 2015 v.13 pp. 157-166
- Agaricales; Dothideales; Eurotiales; Helotiales; Picea abies; bark beetles; coniferous forests; ecological succession; fungal communities; fungi; mature plants; plant litter
- ... Precise knowledge of the fungal succession in the litter of coniferous forests will facilitate understanding litter decomposition, in which fungi play a major role. We investigated the development of a fungal community during 3 yr of Picea abies litter decomposition in three control forest sites and three sites where bark-beetle attacks had killed adult trees and stopped the yearly input of fresh ...