Jump to Main Content
- Haghnazari, A., et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Journal of horticultural science & biotechnology 2010 v.85 no.3 pp. 227-230
- Lens; algorithms; biotechnology; cluster analysis; horticulture; internal transcribed spacers; lentils; phylogeny; sequence analysis; taxonomy; topology; wild relatives; Iran; Turkey (country)
- ... We compared sequence variations in the internal transcribed spacer (ITS) region of five Lens species, including cultivated lentil (Lens culinaris subsp. culinaris) and its four wild relatives distributed in Iran and Turkey, in order to clarify their genetic relationships. Cluster analysis based on the neighbour-joining algorithm and Jukes-Cantor distances revealed a phenetic tree with a topolog ...
- Haghnazari, A., et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Scientia horticulturae 2009 v.120 no.4 pp. 538-543
- Rosa; ornamental woody plants; genetic variation; amplified fragment length polymorphism; genetic markers; genetic polymorphism; loci; population genetics; gene flow; geographical variation; genetic variance; plant genetic resources; Iran
- ... The genetic diversity among 128 Iranian Rosa persica (R. persica) accessions in the different populations was analyzed. Amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLP) technique was used to produce 171 polymorphic fragments. The number of polymorphic loci ranged from 101 to 147 and the polymorphism information content (PIC) varied from 0.289 to 0.073, with an average of 0.16. This shows extreme var ...