Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hayat?
- Hagi, Hayato, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Energy 2015 v.91 pp. 306-323
- biomass; carbon dioxide; carbon footprint; carbon sequestration; coal; electric power; electricity; electricity generation; exergy; greenhouse gas emissions; heat; industry; models; power plants; wastes
- ... In an energy landscape undergoing great change with regard to CO2 emissions, the evaluation of solutions allowing a drastic reduction of the anthropogenic emissions are carried out for more than a decade. Among them, CO2 capture and storage on coal power plants has been identified as a particularly promising solution but other options such as heat and electricity cogeneration and power plant hybri ...
- Hagi, Hayato, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Energy 2014 v.69 pp. 272-284
- air; carbon dioxide; coal; cold; exergy; flue gas; guidelines; heat; power plants
- ... In this study, an exergy-based system level methodology is conducted to assess the energy penalty reduction potential of different configurations of first generation oxy-fired pulverized coal power plants. Once the process improvement potential is identified by exergy analysis on an oxy-fired plant with minimal integration, a heat integration methodology minimizing the exergy losses is carried out ...