Jump to Main Content
- Hajilari, Fatemeh, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Bulletin of environmental contamination and toxicology 2019 v.102 no.4 pp. 581-588
- chloroform; desorption; drinking water; gas chromatography; headspace analysis; nanocomposites; solid phase extraction
- ... This study presents a simple dispersive solid phase extraction (DSPE) technique combined with headspace thermal desorption (HSTD) for extraction and determination of the most significant trihalomethanes (THMs), bromodichloromethane, bromoform, chloroform and dibromochloromethane, in water samples by using Zein@Fe₃O₄ nanocomposite coupled with gas chromatography/micro electron capture detection (GC ...
- Hajilari, Fatemeh, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Journal of separation science 2017 v.40 no.6 pp. 1343-1352
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; azo dyes; biopolymers; candy; carbonated beverages; desorption; detection limit; diodes; food coloring; high performance liquid chromatography; magnetism; magnetite; nanoparticles; pH; scanning electron microscopy; sorbents; statistical analysis; zein
- ... A simple method for the simultaneous and trace analysis of four synthetic food azo dyes including carmoisine, ponceau 4R, sunset yellow, and allura red from some foodstuff samples was developed by combining dispersive μ‐solid‐phase extraction and high‐performance liquid chromatography with diode array detection. Zein‐modified magnetic Fe₃O₄ nanoparticles were prepared and used for μ‐solid‐phase ex ...