Jump to Main Content
- Hamada, Noriaki, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Food control 2017 v.79 pp. 134-142
- hydrophobicity; microfiltration; molecular weight; pesticides; polytetrafluoroethylene; porosity; reports; spinach
- ... This study reports a new membrane filtration-based cleanup method for the analysis of pesticides. Recovery and cleanup by membrane filtration using 11 different membranes, classified by their molecular weight cut-off, pore size, and material, were examined. Three different eluent mixtures were also examined. The results indicated that membranes with a 0.1-μm pore size were the most effective among ...
- Hamada, Noriaki, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Food control 2016 v.64 pp. 1-9
- filtration; molecular weight; pesticides; solvents; spinach
- ... The recovery and purification characteristics of membrane filtration for pesticide analysis of agricultural products were investigated. Eight different types of membranes classified by their molecular weight cut off (MWCO) and material were used. The results showed that the recovery and purification characteristics varied according to the eluting solvent used, as well as the membrane's MWCO and ma ...