Jump to Main Content
- Hamada, Yuka, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Physiology & behavior 2020 v.213 pp. 112726
- beverages; drinking; energy intake; gastrointestinal motility; humans; men; test meals; ultrasonography
- ... Pre-meal drink ingestion is an effective method of controlling energy intake in humans. However, no studies have addressed the influence of differences in the volume of drink intake on gastric motility and energy intake. The purpose of the present study was to examine the effects of differences in the volume of drink intake before a meal on subsequent gastric motility and energy intake in healthy ...
- Hamada, Yuka, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant breeding 2015 v.134 no.2 pp. 239-246
- Malus domestica; anthocyanins; apples; color; cross pollination; cultivars; flowers; fruit maturity; gene expression regulation; genes; leaves; pigmentation; plant breeding; progeny; transcription factors
- ... In apple, two MYB transcription factors MdMYB10 (R₆:MdMYB10) and MdMYB110a have been shown to be responsible for the type 1 and type 2 red flesh traits, respectively. While type 1 red‐fleshed apples are characterized by a red coloration not only in fruit flesh but also in vegetative tissues such as leaves and flowers, red pigmentation in type 2 red‐fleshed apples is limited at the fruit flesh. We ...